October 1
Superwoman! MY SUPERWOMAN! =D
Ok, Today was G.R.E.A.T! =D Went meet Mutulim,Hweezi and kenneth at Tampines Mall. Headed to East Coast, Met Suman there. Cycled around, and boy! did we cycle for a long way! All the way near changi Airport! Fuuuuuuuyohhhhhh! AHHAHAS! End about 5.30, So Me and suman decided to play a game of billard, and I won! Loser punch! ahahahahs! Double Center lah dey! Not tyco!
Ok! We Headed to Garden next, Went to eat prata, Me and suman shared Murtabak! Yummy! After that, Suman, Kenneth and Crystal aka Mutulim went Ice3 first, while me and hweezi went to buy cake. hahas! After that headed to Ice3, LOL! Was just chilling out, pretty cool. Took lotsa pictures there, I cant upload photo in, as you guys noticed, I've never upload picture in any of my post before, only videos, I cant! I dont know why. LOL! So go either Hweezi or Crystal's blog to view them! Slack till 9.30, Headed Home after that. What a day! Extremely tired but also extremely FUN! =D
Dude, I hope you enjoyed today man!
Anyway, Gotta update some stuffs, Lately I've not been updating. LOL! Anyway, things between me and Superwoman are like ups and downs, We still managed to overcome all the odds lah! =D Happy 4th month mianbaocaoren! LOL! Yesterday, Met her for my hair cut, as you seen in her blog, we PURPOSELY quarrelled, cause bored ah! wait so long for my turn,1+ HR! LOL! so we scold each other! AHAHASH! FUN AH! After my haircut, I wanted to go beach road one ah! I want eat RotiJohn, But ended up choosing Pasir Ris, So yup, went there, Ate dinner at WhiteSand. After that, headed to Pasir Ris park, Brought Superwoman to the maze, cause she never been there before, so yeah, Didnt try to walk much of the maze because night ah, scared! LOL! So sat around! Romantic ah! Just facing the sea! Enjoying the breeze and the moment just two of us! OK! At about 9+10, Some group of china people came! And they were like making fucking alot of noise! LIKE WTF! So damn angry lah me, LOL! I was scolding them away! Like wtf, They come beach at night to collect seashells! LIKE C'mon man! You guys on crack or what?! TALK SO LOUDLY! lol! Smash man! After that, headed to downtown east then took cab back home! =D Great day!
Superwoman, 4th month already! =D Yay Yay! I LOVE MY SUPERWOMAN! MY MIANBAOCAOREN! =D
Ok, Today was G.R.E.A.T! =D Went meet Mutulim,Hweezi and kenneth at Tampines Mall. Headed to East Coast, Met Suman there. Cycled around, and boy! did we cycle for a long way! All the way near changi Airport! Fuuuuuuuyohhhhhh! AHHAHAS! End about 5.30, So Me and suman decided to play a game of billard, and I won! Loser punch! ahahahahs! Double Center lah dey! Not tyco!
Ok! We Headed to Garden next, Went to eat prata, Me and suman shared Murtabak! Yummy! After that, Suman, Kenneth and Crystal aka Mutulim went Ice3 first, while me and hweezi went to buy cake. hahas! After that headed to Ice3, LOL! Was just chilling out, pretty cool. Took lotsa pictures there, I cant upload photo in, as you guys noticed, I've never upload picture in any of my post before, only videos, I cant! I dont know why. LOL! So go either Hweezi or Crystal's blog to view them! Slack till 9.30, Headed Home after that. What a day! Extremely tired but also extremely FUN! =D
Dude, I hope you enjoyed today man!
Anyway, Gotta update some stuffs, Lately I've not been updating. LOL! Anyway, things between me and Superwoman are like ups and downs, We still managed to overcome all the odds lah! =D Happy 4th month mianbaocaoren! LOL! Yesterday, Met her for my hair cut, as you seen in her blog, we PURPOSELY quarrelled, cause bored ah! wait so long for my turn,1+ HR! LOL! so we scold each other! AHAHASH! FUN AH! After my haircut, I wanted to go beach road one ah! I want eat RotiJohn, But ended up choosing Pasir Ris, So yup, went there, Ate dinner at WhiteSand. After that, headed to Pasir Ris park, Brought Superwoman to the maze, cause she never been there before, so yeah, Didnt try to walk much of the maze because night ah, scared! LOL! So sat around! Romantic ah! Just facing the sea! Enjoying the breeze and the moment just two of us! OK! At about 9+10, Some group of china people came! And they were like making fucking alot of noise! LIKE WTF! So damn angry lah me, LOL! I was scolding them away! Like wtf, They come beach at night to collect seashells! LIKE C'mon man! You guys on crack or what?! TALK SO LOUDLY! lol! Smash man! After that, headed to downtown east then took cab back home! =D Great day!
Superwoman, 4th month already! =D Yay Yay! I LOVE MY SUPERWOMAN! MY MIANBAOCAOREN! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home